Are you a licensed rescue in NH?
NH Animal Rescue Alliance is here to help. Starting a rescue? Emergency Vet bills? Questions? Contact us to see how we can help out your rescue.
The New Hampshire Animal Rescue Alliance is here to help YOU as a rescuer working to save lives each and every day! All licensed rescues in the state of New Hampshire are welcome.
As we grow and evolve, these resources will include:
- New Rescues: from policies and procedures, to quarantine set-up, to answering any questions, we are happy to help.
- Emergency medical funds: to begin, our fundraising efforts will be used for an emergency medical fund for those unforeseen situations that individual rescues may not be able to cover or need to fund quickly. (Eventually, we hope to also be able to help rescues with additional funding needs, such as purchases of equipment.)
- Legislative monitoring: monitoring legislative activity, assimilating information regarding bill hearings and upcoming legislation that impacts rescues, and sharing important information about legislative or rule changes.
- Fundraising assistance: advice, support and ideas for fundraising, including assistance with the NH Gaming process. This is above and beyond the fundraising events and efforts that the Alliance will undertake for the emergency medical fund.
- Joint Events: bringing rescues together with animal lovers in the state of NH to celebrate rescue, the animals in our lives, and NH pet industry vendors.
- Consumer Education: efforts both here and at events, including handouts and other materials, to help educate adopters regarding the adoption process in New Hampshire, how to find licensed rescues, etc.
- Merchandise: a key component of the Alliance will be to create and maintain inventory of unique and fun merchandise that can be available for a rescue’s own events. For example, we could set-up a booth at a 5k run organized by the rescue, with proceeds from the merchandise going to the rescue.